Hi, I’m Susan. I’m from St. Paul of the Cross in Park Ridge, IL. What’s your name?
Loquate for Individuals is the Smart® group that empowers you as a Smart® Ambassador of Community. Only Spirit-centered community brings peace, happiness, and joy.
What is the Loquate Smart® group?
Smart® groups build community in the fields of togetherness and betterment, providing gatherings to develop and enhance the spiritual lives of individuals. Scientific Momentum Activates Righteous Transformation through Natural Law. The science states innate needs are satisfied by primary values. The innate needs of humankind may be the greatest discovery in Natural Law ever. Everyone has innate needs. The innate needs are cited in hundreds of thousands of Academic Research articles since 1981 based on the work of Deci and Ryan who state:
“The findings have led to the postulate of three innate psychological needs–competence, autonomy, and relatedness-which when satisfied yield enhanced self-motivation and mental health and when thwarted lead to diminished motivation and well-being.”
Ryan sees “Amazing Convergence” with Loquate’s primary values which become Smart® habits that satisfy innate needs. Like sailors eating limes to prevent scurvy, Smart® habits overcome the scurvy of the human spirit which is diminished motivation and well-being. Interfaith small group members build community in every group of which they are a part, and individually tend toward happiness or joy.
The Catholic Church recommends
What are the benefits of joining a Loquate Smart® group?
Our Smart® groups reinforce habits that satisfy innate needs and build community. The words “That which you value the most for the common good,” Spirit, and God are used interchangeably in our resources. The highest form of community is Spirit-centered community.
Smart® group feedback scores confirm a high degree of satisfaction when fulfilling innate needs that deliver Spirit-centered community becomes the norm. Scientifically Smart® habits build community.
- Low time commitment. Meets 2 hours per month, plus two 4-hour retreats per year.
- High value. In our Work Meets Faith Smart® group, we believe that God speaks to us thru our interiorly preferred work. By prayer, encouragement and community learn how you can use your faith to influence your work – and to overcome the challenges and obstacles that we all face in our jobs.
- Satisfy innate needs. Our Smart® group is functional when it satisfies innate needs and builds community.
What is the cost?
What is Loquate’s Mission?
Loquate’s mission is to work with members of groups and organizations:
- To develop the member’s diversity and sense of shared humanity thru self awareness,
- To develop a sense of community in small groups of self aware members,
- To develop the sense of community within the larger group or organization of which they are a part,
- To develop the larger group or organization into a catalyst for the sense of community in its surrounding environment,
- To spread the sense of community throughout our fragile world using Smart® functional incubator groups to serve as a model for peace.
Is the Loquate Smart® group universal?
The Loquate Smart® group is universal. Like solving an equation, you first must determine what to solve for. The Loquate X factor is freedom to live your deepest beliefs in harmony with all. Freedom to live your deepest beliefs is what makes it universal.
Hi, I’m Maureen Boland from St. Pete. For $10 enroll in 3 trial sessions in one of our Smart® groups. What’s your name?
After donating here $10, enroll for 3 trial sessions by zoom in a Loquate Smart® group. There are 3 Degrees of mentored certification as a Smart® Ambassador of Community: Beginner – 27 hours, Intermediate – 54 hours, and Advanced – 81 hours. After the trial sessions it’s all free from non-profit Loquate.